Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Great new program online

Please check out and get a free account at RevShareThis - http://www.revsharethis.com/?mvsfox 

This new program looks like a combination of HourlyRevShare and AdHitProfits.  I think it will do well because it is new - starts in 4 days - the admin, Paul, is very responsive on facebook and skype - and no big hitters can come in and do a "hit and run" on this deal.

Last night I made a withdrawal from RonWards.com (http://ronwards.com/?ref=mvsfox) which was processed in a few hours - thanks Ron!  This has been one of the best ways to make money online that I have seen.

I took this money and put it back into AdHitProfits - I know I said I will never do another clicking deal, but the money is so good and the company is so strong that I needed to be back in the game with AHP.  You can get an account with AHP at http://www.fulltimeonline7.com

So, I am excited with my two current, paying programs - RonWards and AdHitProfits and I am excited about RST, RevShareThis.

Between these three I hope to see some significant profits over the next 6-12 months!

I am close to purchasing my first flip in my renewed Real Estate 2.0 investing career.  It is good to be back in the game again.

Plus, I am being flown down to Sacramento by a new company called Quantum Success Strategies to look at their business opportunity.  I will miss Father's Day, but this company is very promising and I am looking forward to learning more.

Syntek Global continues to grow and grow (www.getgreenfuel.com) and I am also looking at building an energy deregulation company called North American Power (www.enrollnap.com)

Lots going on - soon the big paychecks will start rolling in, lol

Make it a great day and make some online/offline money my friends!

Stuart

No comments:

Post a Comment